• Roundtrip Airfare via Cebu Pacific
• 20kgs Check-in baggage
• 6 Nights Hotel Accommodation (4-Star)
• Daily Breakfast
• 3 Lunches & 1 Dinner
• Private English-Speaking Tour Guide
• Filipino Tour Escort
• Private Coach
• Tours and Transfers as per itinerary
• Entrance Fees as per itinerary
• Travel Insurance with COVID-19 Coverage
***Additional Supplement Travel Insurance for
Participant 60 years old above
• Tipping: USD49/pax
• Philippine Travel tax: P1620/pax
• Drinks and Beverages
• Japan Tourist Visa Fee: $50
Upon arrival, meet and greet your driver and transfer to hotel for check-in and overnights stay.
Free day or avail the optional tour/day pass in Disneyland or Disney Sea Japan.
Starting the day with a visit to Asakusa Temple, it is the oldest and most famous temple in Tokyo with a history going back 1,400 years. This temple is dedicated to Kannon, the Buddhist goddess of mercy, and it is incredibly popular with millions of people visiting every year. Then to Nakamise Street, the most famous shopping street in Asakusa. Up next, a photo-stop at Tokyo Sky tree. Then proceed to Shibuya Cross – world famous and iconic intersection in Shibuya or the popular Hachiko Statue for photo op. Next, Odaiba where you can find the Gundam Statue and in the afternoon, we will be traveling to our hotel near Mt. Fuji for overnight stay.
Breakfast at hotel, then proceed to Mt. Fuji 5th station for the view of this beautiful mountain. Then to Oshino Hakkai, the eight springs found in Oshino, Yamanashi. They are a Natural monument of Japan. Proceed to Gotemba factory outlet for your free time of shopping before we transfer to hotel for our overnight stay.
Breakfast and proceed to Arashiyama Bamboo Forest then to Fushimi-inari shrine famous for its thousands of vermilion torii gates, which straddle a network of trails behind its main buildings. We will stop by at Shinsaibashi shopping area before we head back to hotel for overnight stay.
Free day or avail the optional tour/day pass in Universal Studios Japan.
After breakfast, check-out then pick-up at 9AM for Nara Deer park – Considered the messengers of the gods, Nara’s over 1000 deer have become a symbol of the city and have even been designated as a natural treasure. Osaka City tour. Next, Tōdai-ji Temple, Buddhist temple complex that was once one of the powerful Seven Great Temples. And then continue to Osaka City Tour – Osaka Castle (Photo-stop only) one of the most famous landmarks in Japan. Afterwards, we will be transferred to airport for flight back to Manila.
USD 1,860 (OCT 2023, JAN & FEB 2024)
USD 1,910 (NOV, DEC 2023, APR 2024)
USD 1,960 (MAR 2024)
OCT 21 – 27, 2023 (AUTOMN)
NOV 18 – 24, 2023 (AUTOMN)
DEC 06 – 12, 2023 (WINTER)
JAN 21 – 27, 2024 (WINTER)
FEB 11 – 17, 2024 (WINTER)
MAR 22 – 28, 2024 (SPRING)
APR 05 – 11, 2024 (SPRING)
• $500/Pax Down Payment (NON-REFUNDABLE)
• SGL Supplement: $500
• CHD No Bed (6 yrs. below): Less $300
• Full cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made 30 days’ prior departure
• Full payment required upon approval of the visa or 45 days’ prior departure
• Group departure based on a minimum of 25 persons
• Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice
• Hotel Accommodations is subject to final confirmation from hotel/s